POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 23 May 2004 13:42:36
Message: <40b0e28c@news.povray.org>
In article <web.40afc50027c58a6ad5551b880@news.povray.org> , "CFM"
<nomail@nomail> wrote:

> OK, I think I spotted the problem. I couldn't understand you. I assumed the
> version of POV-ray I'm using rendered all the pics in one file:
> clockdemo.pov. Instead, my program rendered each picture and automatically
> stored them in a separate FOLDER somewhere else.

Well, that implies you didn't pay attention to the installer when it asked
you if you want your files stored there.  Of course, the documentation also
tells you where the files go.  It would be a really good idea to read it!
POV-Ray doesn't include over 800 letter-size pages of documentation for
decorative purposes only ;-)

    Thorsten